Tuesday, January 28, 2014

My first blog post!

Hello beautiful people! This is my first post as you can see. I don't know how long/short this post will be, but I will use this post to give a little background on myself and what the purpose of this blog is.
First off, my name is Faith and I'm 17 years young! (haha!) I'm in my last year of high school, and will be going off to college soon to begin my nursing studies! I'm so very excited and I'm grateful that God allowed me to see 17.5 years of my life, and I pray that he will allow me to see many more years as well. I love music, my favorite artist is Michael Jackson, as well as Austin Brown, 3T, B. Howard, New Edition, Prince, Guy, Jodeci (I like a lot of 80's and 90's) and Ariana Grande. I love to read, write, cook, dance, workout, spend time with God, family, and friends, and I love to love! <3 Yes, I am a Christian, and I have been since April 1st 2012! (Amen!) I don't want to talk too much about myself, but if you want to know more, just ask! :)

The purpose of this blog isn't just to encourage my brothers and sisters in Christ to spend time with Him daily and maintain a close relationship with Him, but it will help me to spend time with Him everyday, and I'll be able to document my spiritual growth, and how whole I'll become once I focus on Him! I'm just so excited to see how I will progress into the Proverbs 31 woman that He wants me to be! However, I will have blog posts about my experiences in my last year of high school, my first years in college, travels, love, self-help posts, health, etc! I know it may not sound interesting now, but as I progress, you'll love to learn this blog!

Thank you all for reading my first post, and I shall come back very soon to write again!
I send you all much love!

Faith


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful blog page sis! Let the Lord use you. <3 Love you

    Big sis Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome sis!!! Keep up the great work!! God bless!!!

    ReplyDelete